Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Connecticut »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by the State of Connecticut Department of Public Safety Division of State Police Bureau of identification, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. The Department of Public Safety Division, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the State Police Bureau of identification, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Connecticut. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Connecticut.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Connecticut. You should send a written disclosure request to Department of Public Safety Division, Connecticut. Lodge the completed form at the Public Safety Division of State Police Bureau of identification. It includes local police, traffic police, immigration police, security police (including border police), and other armed police units. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular Office. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Connecticut, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Connecticut visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs against a light background. The applicant must sign on reverse side of the photographs.
- Copy of Connecticut identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Connecticut and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India