Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Vatican City »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Record Bureau, (CRB) Vatican City. In Vatican City, a centralised database of criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Records Bureau. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (CRB) Vatican City, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Vatican City. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Vatican City.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. Scanned or facsimile signatures will not be accepted. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 3 to 4 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. Note: Nearest Vatican consulate or Embassy does not issue Police Clearance Certificate for Vatican City.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate.The letter should contain: name of applicant, parents’ name, date and place of birth, the reason for applying the certificate, contact information, nationality, marital status, and purpose for the certificate request.
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Proof of residence in Vatican City, such as identity documents issued in Vatican City.
- Documentary proof stating that the applicant was on work permit or not at the claimed time duration for PCC .(if applicable)
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs (Approximately 45mm x 35mm).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Vatican City and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
- Third party representatives must also enclose: Copy of Photographic ID of self, and applicant being represented.
We will give the original certificate in 1 month under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ufficio del Casellario Guidiziale della Procura della Republica
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Vatican Apostolic Nunciature