Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Countries for which we Provide the Police Clearance Services »
POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
A Police Clearance Certificate contains details of any disclosable convictions relating to the applicant under the criminal law of that country where he resided more than six months. Individuals apply in person for Police Clearance Certificate or may authorise a third party representative to request PCC. All countries permitted the individual to obtain a copy of their own criminal record or confirmation of no penal record depending on the reporting requirement.
All applicants aged 17 years or over who are working, visiting or studying in foreign country for six months or longer are required to present a police clearance certificate from that country, even if it is their home country. Applicants applying for migration must lodge their application for migration with the Immigration/Embassy/Consulate of the country of migration. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. Checklist can be accompanied with the acknowledgement letter.
Each country has different rules and regulations, advice should be sought from the relevant embassy, high commission, consulate or other authority.
The following information is required for all types and formats of criminal record extract application:
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed Application form of the applicant provided by our organisation at the time of application process.
- Two set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- Recent coloured passport-sized photographs that are 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background.
- A copy of your passport that shows photo and proof of legal residency permit pages current to your stay in that country.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Document (s) certifying you are working, were working are or living in that foreign country.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in that country and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
- All copies of documents must be certified.
- NOTE: FALSE/WRONG INFORMATION/SUPPRESSION OF FACTS MAY ATTRACT
- LEGAL ACTION AS WELL AS REJECTION OF POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE