A Police Clearance The certificate is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with French Guiana Police Criminal Record Centre. In French Guiana, a centralized database of criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Record Centre, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the French Guiana Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in French Guiana. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in French Guiana.
Procedure of Getting Clearance Certificate
Documents required for PCC
1. A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
2. A Power of attorney (authorization letter) will be produced to state the information for the applicant and the information for French Guiana.
3. Fully completed Application form of the applicant provided by our organization at the time of application process.
4. Two sets of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
5. 2 recent passport-sized photographs that are 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background.
6. A copy of your passport that shows photo and proof of legal residency permit pages current to your stay in French Guiana Police Criminal Record Centre.
7. A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in French Guiana and need for the said certificate.
8. Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original certificate in 3 to 4 months under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Address of Embassy in India
Check-list of Documents
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
1. Completely filled Applicant Information Form.
2. Prescribed Fingerprint Form duly attested by our Organization.(or similar fingerprint form)
3. Recent colored Passport size Photograph.
4. Power of Attorney Form (if required)
5. Copies of two identification documents
6. Payment form