+91 11 45152301

The certificate details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the country where you resided more than six months and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy.

We are associated to Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. Click their website and you can check our name. WWFS is RCMP Accredited Company.

In some circumstances, you may be required to provide a Police Certificate as part of a visa/emigration process can make a request.

We are associated with Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. ( They are one of the leading fingerprinting agencies in Canada, providing highly professional services to the local and international clients.

There is Applicable fee with processing charges to make an application. However, if we process your application and you want to receive copies of it, we will forward it to you on the same day. We will let you know how much it will cost and how you can make payment prior to releasing the information.

We Provide all kind of Fingerprint and End to End Process to mention countries on Home Page.

Our official website contains a number of links for all countries. Depending on the type of information you wish to obtain, open the appropriate country details and follow the instructions.

Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form.

After completion of PCC Process, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.

These clearances can often take a number of months to obtain, so it is recommended that you apply for one prior to submitting your application, or at the very beginning of the process. We will acknowledge your application within five days and supply you with the information.

Yes , It is possible for a nominal additional cost.

To ensure the privacy, Police Certificate will be forwarded to the applicant at their nominated postal address on application form.

Each country has different rules and regulations, advice should be sought from the relevant embassy, high commission, consulate or other authority.

Yes, An appeal can be made to the head of the relevant embassy, high commission, consulate or other authority.

If your application is completed with required documents, you will receive a receipt, this will be sent once your PCC Application is processed and your payment has cleared.

Yes, you can courier paper application to us.

We respect the privacy of our clients and follow a strict security protocol.

There is no as such limit of the time period. If the fingerprints are intact and undisturbed, then it is possible to lift them.

Yes. if there is a requirement; our expert visit the crime scene for the purpose of collection.

Yes. As per requirements and with due orders given by the Honorable Court our experts are available to give the testimony.

Yes. RealScan Biometrics is an independent private forensic science laboratory, duly registered with the Government of India.

Our Forensic Expert Opinion given by qualified expert under section 45 or Indian Evidence Act which is acceptable by court of law.

Yes, forensic reports are given by our Laboratory are widely accepted in session courts, District Courts, High Courts in India

Need help?

Contact by WhatsApp

Hello RealScan Biometrics