A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the General Police Directorate, Criminal Investigation Section, Arab, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Section, Arab Police Headquarters. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Arab Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in UAE. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Arab.
Procedure of Getting Clearance Certificate
In order to get a police clearance certificate from Arab, the candidate has to get his fingerprints with black ink by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The candidate can directly approach our Organization to get his fingerprints done. Attested fingerprints are then to be submitted to the Arab Embassy (through our authorized Organization). You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 6 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for PCC
1. Completed application form.
2. Full set of fingerprints impressions.
3. Colored copy of Arab identity card.
4. Six recent passport size photographs (without spectacles & Cap).
scanned/photocopies of your passports (current & old) and another Identity
6. The purpose for PCC (Immigration Authority Letter) or Letter stating the reasons for PCC.
7. Documentary proof of last residential address in Arab.
8. Copy of your Residence Permit/Work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
We will give the original certificate in 40 working days under normal mode of processing. (
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
General Police Directorate Criminal Investigation Section
Address of Embassy in India
Check-list of Documents
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
1. Current passport size photograph
2. Copy of old and current passport (all pages)
3. Copy of identity proofs
4. Valid document of work permit
5. Document stating the period of stay
6. Purpose for which PCC is requested
7. Fully completed application form
8. Arab issued any Identity proof (if any)