Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Fingerprint for FBI Clearance USA, VISA & Immigration »
RealScan Biometric is run by forensic professional having over 10 years rigorous experience in forensic crime scene investigation, lifting fingerprints from crime scenes, generate fingerprints from scratches, analysis and examine fingerprint, questioned documents.We are specialize in immigration, FBI fingerprinting at lowest price
We provide more convenient and sophisticated fingerprint services worldwide, we are more accurate and poised the way we take fingerprints clearly and make sure the clear enough to go through the quality checks of FBI and other international agencies. Till date we have successfully taken fingerprints for thousands individual and groups for police clearance certificates from the FBI USA, RCMP Canada, Nigeria, UAE, Mexico, Algeria etc.
Fingerprints cannot be falsified at the time of an arrest; whereas, a name, date of birth, or social security number can, resulting in an incomplete check. Therefore, a fingerprint background check is the most comprehensive and viable background check available.
Why Us ?
Because, our process for electronic fingerprinting uses high quality equipment, called fingerprint live scanner. Our process is virtually error-free, avoiding smudged readings and/or delivery errors often associated with the ink processing method. We provides appropriate qualified fingerprinting services our organization is established in 2005.
Fingerprint services for FBI
- Professional process that does not intimidate the potential hire
- Fingerprints for PCC, VISA, Immigration
- Virtually error-free process
- Fingerprinting for Police clearance certificate from FBI USA
- Secure submission process
- Convenient, professional locations in every major metro areas
- No messy ink or long waits
- Fingerprinting capture takes less than 5 minutes
- Solid relationships with state agencies requiring electronic fingerprinting
- Fingerprinting on FBI FD-258 card (USA)
- FBI Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) -USA
- Employee Criminal Background Check from FBI.
- Fingerprinting for federal Criminal Background Check.
- Fingerprint Background Checks are performed with the FBI and State Police.
- Fingerprint For FINRA / TPA License / Insurance & Medical License.
- State police Clearance Certificate from Florida, New York, Washington New Jersey, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, California, Mississippi, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Taxes, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming etc.
Police Clearance Certificate Canada Australia, USA, and New Zealand Immigration Visa Purposes Work permit.
- Employee Background check from India for Indian Person.
- Police Clearance Certificate and criminal Background Check from agencies like FBI-USA Australia Federal Police (AFP), RCMP-Canada, UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah), Singapore Police (CNCC), Mexico, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Thailand, Suriname, Syria, Nigeria, Namibia, and Brunei
Recording Legible Fingerprints
With the advancements in bio-metrics, the electronic fingerprint process is so convenient for employers to require as part of their hiring process. In fact many states have incorporated into their laws, that any applicant obtaining a professional or state required license, must succumb to and pass a fingerprint-based background check. The fingerprint check, if done electronically, is the most convenient and time efficient way to get any criminal activity transparent to the employer. With this information, the employer then has the opportunity to further evaluate if this person is the right person to hire for the position.
Ink and Roll Fingerprinting
Rolled impressions are the ten individually-taken fingerprint images rolled from nail to nail on FD-258 or Other State fingerprint cards. The plain impressions are used to verify the sequence and accuracy of the rolled impressions.
Identification flat impressions are taken simultaneously without rolling. These are referred to as plain, slap, or flat impressions. The individual’s right and left four fingers should be captured first, followed by the two thumbs (4-4-2 method). Instituting this finger capture method ensures the highest level of fingerprint sequence accuracy.