Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Anguilla »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Police Clearance is issued by the “Commissioner of Police” Anguilla Police Headquarter, Anguilla. In Anguilla all criminal record information, the criminal record information is maintained at the Anguilla Police Headquarters. Police Clearance Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Anguilla Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Anguilla. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Anguilla .
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Anguilla. You should send a written disclosure request to Anguilla Police Headquarters, stating that you require Police Clearance for immigration purpose. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular Office. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Anguilla, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Anguilla.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Power of Attorney letter clearly stating that our Organization is applying on your behalf for police clearance certificate.
- Three colored Passport size photographs.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Anguilla and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 3 to 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee and Processing Charges.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Commissioner of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India