Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Antigua & Barbuda »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Background Check certificate is issued by “the Commissioner of Police”, Criminal Record Office, in Antigua & Barbuda. This certificate is issued to the foreign nationals previously residing in Antigua & Barbuda . In Antigua & Barbuda, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Record Office, St. John’s Police Station. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the ( Antigua & Barbuda Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Antigua & Barbuda. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided.It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Antigua & Barbuda.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Antigua & Barbuda. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. A detail cover letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate of Antigua & Barbuda. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 4 to 5 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter from the applicant, indicating their name and mail address.
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- Proofs of your current address.
- Two Photographs (4×4 cm) with a blue background.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our Organization.
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Antigua & Barbuda.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Antigua & Barbuda and addresses where applicant resided.
- Copy of the passport including the pages containing the previous residence stamp during the applicant’s residence in Antigua & Barbuda, Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
The current Processing Time for getting Police Clearance Certificate is 4 to 5 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Commissioner of Police,
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Antigua & Barbuda