Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Bahamas »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Character Certificate or Certificate of Criminal Record- Certificate is an official document that is issued by The Royal Bahamas Police Department, Headquarters, Bahamas. Royal Bahamas Police Headquarter will issue a police certificate, when you are required by foreign authorities (an embassy, immigration agency, etc.) to submit it to them. To apply for the certificate, you must write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. Royal Bahamas Police Force to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Royal Bahamas Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Bahamas . Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Bahamas.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Character Certificate from Bahamas, you should send a written disclosure request to The Royal Bahamas Police Department, Headquarter, for getting the Police Character Certificate. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Bahamas, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Royal Bahamas Police Department, Headquarter, takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter from the applicant, indicating their name and mail address.
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- Proofs of your current address.
- Two Photographs (4×4 cm) with a white background.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab.
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Bahamas.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Bahamas and addresses where applicant resided.
- Copy of the passport including the pages containing the previous residence stamp during the applicant’s residence in Bahamas, Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter from the respective Immigration Authority, showing clearly that you’re PCC from Bahamas is required for visa and immigration process.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
ROYAL BAHAMAS POLICE FORCE
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Bahamas
10A Prithviraj Road