Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Barbados »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Issuance of Police Character Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate is a service provided by The Commissioner of Police, Central Police Station, Barbados. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted. Police Clearance Certificate is issued by The Commissioner of Police. Barbados. Police Clearance Certificate certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Barbados Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Barbados. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Barbados.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applications for a Police Certificate of Character can be made at the Certificate of Character Office, located at the corner of Roebuck Street, St. Michael. You will have to write a letter to the Commissioner of Police, Police Headquarter stating that you require a Certificate of Character and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Barbados, including full addresses. The Department of Central Police Station, of Barbados takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police charater certificate is required. (A letter from the requesting entity)
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs (4×6 cm).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Explanatory letter (information on recent addresses, activities in Barbados, why they need certificate).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Barbados and need for the said certificate.
- Power of Attorney or Authorization Letter stating that you are authorizing our Organization to apply for PCC on your behalf.
- A certified copy of Barbados Civil Identification Card of the applicant (if applicable)
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as, three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Barbados visas, entry and departure stamps, which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Barbados.
The current processing time for getting the Police Character Certificate from Barbados is approximate 20 days. The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Commissioner of Police,
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India