Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from British Virgin Islands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Good Conduct Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the the Commissioner of Police, Royal Virgin Islands Police Force, British Virgin Islands. In British Virgin Islands, the criminal record information is maintained at the Police headquarters, British Virgin Islands Police Force. Good Conduct Certificate Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (British Virgin Islands Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in British Virgin Islands. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in British Virgin Islands.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from British Virgin Islands, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in British Virgin Islands is also required for this process. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our Organization. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 1 month for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicant in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by Police Station of Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in British Virgin Islands.
- An authorization letter that states a representative acting on your behalf.
- Copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our Organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in British Virgin Islands and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested either by Police Station or Notary Public.
- Copy of British Virgin Islands Identity Card (if any)
We will give the original certificate in 1 month under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of British Virgin Islands