Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Brunei »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Certificate of Good Conduct or Police Clearance Certificate is issued to any foreign nationals who had previously been employed and had resided in Brunei Darussalam to certify that the named person has no criminal record during his stay in Brunei Darussalam. Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by the Royal Brunei Police Force Headquarters, Gadong. In Brunei, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Department, Brunei Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Brunei Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Brunei. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Brunei.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
An explanatory letter addressed to the Commissioner of the Royal Brunei Police Force explaining the reason for requesting the Certificate of Good Conduct, and some background of the applicant’s previous stay in Brunei Darussalam. You will have to write a letter to embassy (Brunei High Commission) stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Brunei, including full addresses. The Original certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The (CID) Brunei Police Force takes 2 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Prescribed application form (CRF) for PCC provided at our Lab (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certifying authority (RealScan Biometric).
- Attach two passport size photos with a white background.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Brunei and need for the said certificate.
- Two copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Brunei visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach a copy of your new passport.(if applicable)
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Director of Criminal Investigation Department
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of Brunei Darussalam