Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Costa Rica »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Delinquency (Certificacion de antecedentes penales) is an official document that is issued by the Judicial Register of the Supreme Court in San Jose, Costa Rica. The Judicial Register of the Supreme Court is a department of Supreme Court in San Jose, Costa Rica (government agency) to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Certificacion de antecedentes penales”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Direction for the Judicial Register of the Supreme Court at Costa Rica certifying the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Costa Rica Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (Certificacion de antecedentes penales) are required to state the period of stay in Costa Rica. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. Applicants that have lived in Costa Rica for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to Costa Rica Embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. You should send a written disclosure request to Costa Rica Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Costa Rica, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The Judicial Register of the Supreme Court would requires an attestation letter from Embassy that attests you have been lived in Costa Rica; such period as claimed. the Judicial Register of the Supreme Court in San Jose, Costa Rica, takes 4 to 5 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Full name, identity card (cédula de identidad) number and telephone number of the person in Costa Rica who is authorized to pick up the certificate of delinquency.
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Costa Rica and need for the said certificate.
- A photocopy of your valid Costa Rican identity card (both sides).
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Costa Rica visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 5 to 6 weeks, because it comes under the legal services of Costa Rica . (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Costa Rica
2/15, Third Floor, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi, Delhi 110021