Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Denmark »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A criminal record issued by the police and contains information about a person’s convictions, fines and settlement of Terms of offences. Which types of crimes and information exactly in the criminal certificate depends on the type of criminal who is involved. A criminal record is made based on the information registered in the Central Criminal Register. It depends on the type of criminal who can get the certificate and the situations in which one can get the certificate. The Private Penal Certificate/ Privat Straffeattest confirms whether you have a criminal record or not. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the National Police Authority (Rigspolitiet), certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the National Denmark Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Denmark. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
Applicants that have lived in Denmark for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate for immigration purpose.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You need to provide a filled completed free-form letter for a Police Clearance Certificate which must include personal particulars. Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on fingerprint form, certified by our organisation. The completed application form with other supporting documents are directly forwarded to Denmark National Police Service (Criminal Records Centre) or submit an application to the Denmark Police through the Denmark mission. Under the law, the certificate is not given to the applicant but rather transferred to the official entity that requested it. The certificate is issued by the National Police Authority (Rigspolitiet) Denmark. The Denmark Police Services (Criminal Records Centre) take 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant and the information for the Denmark foreign mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Denmark visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of Denmark identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Denmark and need for the said certificate.(including full addresses of Denmark where you reside)
We will give the original certificate in 15 to 20 working days at the mentioned address. The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
National Denmark Police Authorities
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Royal Danish Embassy