Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Dominica »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of No Criminal Record is issued by the Dominica Criminal Investigation Department Headquarters certify that a person has no Criminal Conviction within a stipulated period of time in Dominica. The Officer In-charge of Criminal Investigation Department, Police Headquarters Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Dominican Police Authorities), and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Dominica. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Dominica.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Certificate of No Criminal Record from Dominica, applicant must apply with the Completed Application Form (Personal Particular). You should send a written disclosure request to the Criminal Investigation Department Headquarters , Dominica. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the Dominica, including full addresses. The Criminal Investigation Department will not issue the certificates to applicants not in possession of dependent pass/work permit. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab with official stamp of our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully Completed Application form for Dominica Criminal Investigation Department duly signed by the applicant.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs that are5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background;
- Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration or government authority to establish that the certificate is required by such authority.
- Full set of Fingerprint Impressions of both the hands of applicant obtained at our lab and duly attested by our Organization.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Dominica visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
The current processing time for getting Certificate of No Criminal Record will will be approximate one month (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India-
B1/20, Ground Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057