Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from El Salvador »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by El Salvador Police Service, El Salvador certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of El Salvador Police and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Persons applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in El Salvador with documentary proof. Applicants that have lived there for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a PCC.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from El Salvador, applicant should furnish all his details which includes the name of the applicant, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. The applicant should require to fill the application carefully and in BLOCK letters with the help of black pen. Applicant also have to provide a letter stating the requirement of PCC and applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit the application. The justice Department of El Salvador would requires an attestation letter proofs applicant have been lived in El Salvador (for such period as claimed).After the completion of the process the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form. (Personal particular).
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance certificate is required.
- A document that confirms applicant’s necessity of the certificate i.e., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar for Identification purposes.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in El Salvador and need for the said certificate.
- If El Salvador issued any Identity card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
F-48 on Munirka Marg corner with Poorvi Marg