Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Fiji »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the CID, Police headquarters, Suva. In Fiji, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Department, Fiji Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Fiji Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Fiji. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Fiji.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Fiji. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. A detail cover letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate of Fiji. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Fiji.
- Proofs of your current address.
- One Passport size photographs.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our Organization.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Fiji and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 2 to 3 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Fiji High Commission