Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from French Guiana »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by Ministry of Justice, French Guiana to certify that a person has no criminal record within a stipulated period of time in French Guiana. Police Headquarters certifies that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the French Guiana Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in French Guiana. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in French Guiana.
Procedure for Getting PCC From Guiana
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from French Guiana, applicant must apply with the completed application form (personal particular).Applicant should send a written disclosure request to the Criminal Investigation Department Headquarters, French Guiana. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in the French Guiana, including full address. The Criminal Investigation Department will not issue the certificate to applicants not in possession of dependent pass work/permit. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab with official stamp of our organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A document that confirms the necessity of the certificate i.e., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- The certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in French Guiana (an official copy of registration card).
- A Copy of passport, driving license or similar for Identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in French Guiana and need for the said certificate.
It may take 3-4 weeks to process the application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
French Guiana Embassy