Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from French Polynesia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The issuance of Police Clearance Certificate or Bulletin no. 3 is a service provided by the Casier Judiciaire National. The Bulletin no. 3 or criminal records of all non-France applicants are maintained in a Central Electronic Register at the Casier Judiciaire National by the Ministère de la Justice. The register holds records of convictions and sanctions from all penal courts. The register is the source for all forms of criminal records disclosure in French Polynesia. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted. Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the French Polynesia Ministère de la Justice. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in French Polynesia. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in French Polynesia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
The Bulletin 3 is the only type of criminal record certificate available to the individual. The application may be submitted in person or by post. You will have to write a letter stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and period of all residences in the French Polynesia, including full addresses. The Ministère de la Justice.takes approximate 1 month to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- The fully completed application form or letter containing the information of applicant.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our Lab.
- Coloured copies of the first and last French Polynesia visas showing dates of arrival.
- A certified copy of French Polynesia National identification card or registration card.
- Self-attested colored photocopies of your passports.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Completed Application Form (Personal Particular).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in French Polynesia and need for the said certificate.(including full addresses of French Polynesia where you resided)
Processing time for getting Certificate will be one month, under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Casier Judiciaire National
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
French Polynesia Embassy