Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Gambia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal Record Check /Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Ministry of Justice, Banjul. This system employs local court researchers, Government contacts and private agencies in Gambia when conducting International Criminal Record searches. This record system report crimes and offenses. These Criminal records are managed indefinitely at a central criminal records office and are never cleared. Criminal records are recorded by the individual’s unique national identity number and include fingerprints for verification. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of visa or other immigration permit. Person applying for PCC are require to state the legal period of stay in Gambia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Gambia, applicant must submit a letter explaining why Police Clearance Certificate is requested as well as the documentary proof of the legal stay is to be provided. If applicant is assigning our organization on his/her behalf then the applicant have to submit a valid power of attorney with your signature including on the application form. Complete the application form carefully (all sections) in BLOCK LETTERS which is provided by an organization. Obtained a complete set of fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
- If Gambia issued any identity card (if any)
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Recent colored passport size photographs with white background.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Gambia.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- Copy of your driving license, passport or any identity card which is used for identification purposes.
- Attested photocopies of your passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
We will give PCC within 10-15 days.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee .
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Gambia High Commission Office