Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Germany »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A German Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct are issued by the Federal Central Register (Bundeszentralregister) of the German Federal Office of Justice. In Germany, the criminal record information is maintained at the Federal Central Criminal Register, Federal Office of Justice. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (German Police Authorities) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Germany. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Germany.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You can make a written application for Private Certificate of Good Conduct or a Certificate of Good Conduct for official purposes. You will have to write a letter to Federal Republic of German Embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to Federal Republic of German Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Germany, including full addresses. The application must contain full personal details of the person concerned and must be signed by him/her in person. Additionally, the signature must be officially certified. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The (Federal Office of Justice) takes about one month to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate.
- Proof of identity (passport or ID card) confirmed with applicant´s signature.
- The address details of the organization which requested the criminal record disclosure (if applicable).
- Applicant’s signature requires official certification by a German Embassy/consulate, a foreign authority or Notary.
- Current and permanent address proof.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Germany and need for the said certificate.(including all detail addresses where you resided in Germany)
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing German visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach three recent coloured passport size photos with white background.
- Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India