Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Greece »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A criminal records disclosure is known as “Antigrafo Pinikou Mitroou – Αντίγραφο Ποινικού Μητρώου” (Penal Record Copy). Police Clearance Certificate or ‘Penal Record Certificate’ is issued by the Ministry of Justice, Greece. All individuals, either born in Greece, outside of Greece or of undocumented birth place, can apply for a copy of their Penal Record Copy through the Ministry of Justice In Greece, the criminal record information is maintained at the Ministry of Justice Department. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Greece Police Authorities) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Greece. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Greece.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Greece, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police clearance certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Greece is also required for this process. If you assign our Organization to apply on your behalf, you must submit a valid power of attorney with your signature included on the application form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organisation. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 15-20 days for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully Completed Prescribed Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by our Organization or Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in Greece.
- Certified copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Greece and need for the said certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested by our organisation.
- Copy of Greece Identity Card. (if any)
We will give the original certificate within 15-20 working days under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
EMBASSY OF GREECE