Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate from Guyana »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Guyana Police Headquarters, Guyana which bears the background check of each applicant or indicates whether or not an individual has any recorded convictions against his/her in Guyana. The department provides a report according to which applicant has not been convicted of an offence during his/her rehabilitation period set out. The Police Certificate in the Guyana only certified that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity, when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The person applying for PCC required to state the period of stay in Guyana and Documentary proof of stay is to be provided.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant have to write a letter to Guyana Police Headquarters, Criminal Records office stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. Application form should be fully completed. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The acknowledgement receipt will be sent out once the criminal record office receives the application form. Each application will be processed only upon receipt of all required documents .The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be colored, borderless and having white background.
- Fully completed application form which should be filled in BLOCK letters and signed appropriately.
- Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint slip which is obtained at our lab.
- Copy of Guyana Identity Card.(if any)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Guyana foreign mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport, copies of the first three of the data pages, of applicant’s passport as well as the pages containing Guyana visas, entry and departure stamps.
- If Guyana issued any Identity card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Eve Leary Kingston
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
Before leaving our office please check that documents should be in following order:-
2443,Basement Hudson lane,
Call : +91 -1145152301,+91 9599313306
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of Guyana
E7/19, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi, Delhi -110057