Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Honduras »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate /Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by National Bureau of Investigation, Honduras. This PCC certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Honduras Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. It is an official document which enumerates any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These Certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Honduras.
Procedure for Getting PCC From Honduras
In order to obtain a PCC from Honduras, applicant required to send a written disclosure request to Honduras Police Headquarters, stating the requirement of Police Clearance for immigration purpose. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular office. Prescribed application form should be completely filled (all sections) in BLOCK letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in the Honduras, including full address. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our organization.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size colored photograph which should be colored, borderless and have white background.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A document that confirms the necessity of the certificate i.e., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Honduras and need for the said certificate.
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in Honduras.(An official copy of registration card)
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar document for Identification purposes.
- If Honduras issued any Identity card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Honduras