Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Jamaica »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Certificate /Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) which bears the background check of each applicant and indicates whether or not an individual has any recorded convictions against his/her in Jamaica. This department provides a report according to which he/she has not been convicted of an offense during his/her rehabilitation period set out. The police certificate in the Jamaica only certified that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity, when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The person applying for Police Clearance Certificate required to state the period of stay in Jamaica and Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. All pages of VISA (color copy) are required as well as the entry and last Exit stamp.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to send a written disclosure to JCF stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on applicant’s behalf. Then, The person has to fill the sections including name, place of birth ,current address in BLOCK LETTERS.A full set of fingerprints which should be taken by an authorized fingerprint expert and then fingerprint card is to be duly attested by our organization. The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) requires a self-explanatory document stated the period of stay in Jamaica and then investigation take 2-3 weeks to process the application. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Detailed cover letter which includes name, address, phone number, e-mail, mailing address of the applicant and signed by the applicant requesting the certificate and stating the purpose and reason for which PCC is needed.
- Valid document for a work permit, permanent residence application, dependent pass etc.
- A full set of fingerprint impression card which should be taken by the authorized qualified fingerprint officer .The fingerprint impression card must be duly attested by our authorized organization or any other authorized agency.
- A copy of the certified applicant’s valid passport with all pages (current and old) as well as the pages containing Jamaica visa entry and departure stamps.
- Recent colored passport size photographs which must not be signed or sealed.
- A copy of the passport, driving license, or any similar document for identification purpose.
- A self-explanatory covering letter stating the period of legal stay in Jamaica and the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is being requested is also required.
- Copy of Jamaica Identification Card (if applicable).
Normal Service: 25-30 days (working days)
Fast Service: 10-15 days (working days)
(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non- refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy of Jamaica in India-