Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Jordan »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of no criminal record is issued by The General Intelligence Directorate (GID). In Jorden, the criminal record information is maintained at the General Intelligence Directorate (GID), Jorden Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Jorden Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Jorden. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Jorden.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Jorden. You have to fill the prescribed General Intelligence Directorate (GID), Police Clearance application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with GID Police Clearance application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Complete a Clearance application form provided by our organization. Write on your application why you need the Clearance certificate (i.e. Immigration purposes)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on prescribed fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization. The Expert taking your fingerprints must sign the form.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Jorden and addresses where applicant resided.
- One 2×2 inch passport size photographs with a white background.
- A photocopy of your Identification Cards
- Proofs of your current address.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Jorden visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original certificate in 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
General Intelligence Directorate (GID),
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan