Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Kenya »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Director of Criminal Investigations Department, Nairobi. In Kenya, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Department, Kenya Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Kenyan Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Kenya. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Kenya.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Kenya, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Kenya is also required for this process. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our Organization. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at nearby Police Station. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 months for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by Police Station of Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in Kenya.
- Copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Obtained Fingerprint impressions of both hands at nearby Police station on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Kenya and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested either by Police Station or Notary Public
- Copy of Kenya Identity Card (if any)
- A self-addressed stamped A4 Size return envelope to enable us send back the certificate as soon as it is received from Nairobi.
We will give the original certificate in 2 months under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Kenya High Commission