Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Malawi »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Investigation Department, Malawi. The Malawi criminal records search will report crimes and offenses. Centralized criminal records covering Malawi are maintained at the Criminal Investigation Department. The Malawi police issues certificate upon application and submission of declaration and indicates whether a criminal record exist or not. There may be applicable fees for this service. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Malawi. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. Copy of all pages of visa with the entry and departure stamps is to be provided.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant should send a written disclosure request to Criminal Investigation Department of Malawi where applicant is currently residing. The applicant should furnish all the details including his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in Malawi. Including full address. The police authorities would require an attested letter from embassy that states applicant have been lived in Malawi, such period as claimed. Applicant have to fill the prescribed form (all sections) completed in capital letters with black ink only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our laboratory. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding officer as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photographs with white background.
- Certified copy of work permit/dependent pass.
- A self-explanatory letter stating the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is requested.
- A detailed covering letter or Document proofs the period of legal stay in Malawi and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of identity cards (passport, driving license, or any similar document used for identification purpose.
- Copy of all pages of passport (old and current) as well the Malawi visa, entry and departure STAMPS.
- A set of applicant fingerprint impressions (ten prints).the applicant must submit a fingerprint impressions which is duly attested by our organization.
- Two proofs of your current address.
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Officer of the Inspector General
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Malawi High Commission