Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Malaysia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of good conduct (CGC) is also commonly known as a ‘police good conduct certificate’ and ‘police clearance certificate. The Good Conduct certificate for foreigners confirms whether you have a criminal record or not. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Central Criminal Registry (CCR), Royal Malaysian Police (RMP), in Malaysia, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Royal Malaysian Police (RMP), and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Malaysia. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Malaysia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You need to provide a filled prescribed completed application form for a Certificate of Good Conduct. The completed form can be submitted at the (CCR) Royal Malaysian Police. Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on prescribed fingerprint form, certified by our official stamp of our organisation. The completed application form with other supporting documents are directly forwarded to Central Criminal Registry (CCR), in Malaysia. The (CCR) Royal Malaysian Police (RMP) takes around 5-6 working days under regular service, to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified criminal record check via regular mail. In case you need it urgently through fast mode services, then our Organization send it to you, via courier, at an additional cost within 2 to 3 days.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate.
- The application form or letter containing the information of applicant.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s certified by our organisation.
- Statutory statement claiming that the applicant does not have any criminal information to disclose.
- Copies of the first and last Malaysia visas showing dates of arrival.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of all the pages (including blank pages) of the passport you held, during your stay in Malaysia.
- Two (2) recent colored passport sized photographs with dimensions of 3.5cm x 5 cm.
- Completed Application Form (Personal Particular).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Malaysia and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original certificate within 5-6 working days under regular service at the mentioned address and 3 to 4 working days for expedited service. The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of Malaysia