Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Mauritius »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of Character/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Mauritius Police Force, Mauritius. It is an official document issued by the office of the Director of public prosecutions which states whether a person has previous convictions recorded against him/her. Non-citizens who holds a resident /work permit in Mauritius can only obtain Police Clearance Certificate. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Mauritius Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate, the applicant furnish all basic personal details, his or her name ,date and place of birth, period and place of all residences carefully and in BLOCK LETTERS with black pen. Obtained a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Applicant required to submit a letter explaining why PCC is being requested as well as the documentary proof of period of legal stay is to be also provided. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document/self-explanatory letter of purpose for which PCC is requested.
- A Detailed covering letter stating the period of legal stay in Mauritius.
- Copy of your driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for identification purposes.
- Attested copies of your passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport as well as the Mauritius visa, entry and departure STAMPS.
- Copy of current address
- If Mauritius issued any Identity card (if applicable)
We will give PCC within 5-6 weeks (working days).(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Director of Public Prosecutions
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
EP-41 Jesus & Mary Marg