Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Montserrat »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Investigation Department, Royal Montserrat Police Service, and Montserrat to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should write a letter explaining the requirement of Police Clearance Certificate and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The Montserrat Police Criminal Investigation Department, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Montserrat and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is to be provided.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Montserrat, applicant should furnish all his details which includes the name of the applicant, date of birth, place of birth, period and places of residences. The applicant should require to fill the application carefully in BLOCK LETTERS. Applicant also have to provide a letter stating that the requirement of PCC and applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit the application. The Montserrat Justice Department would requires an attestation letter that proofs the period of stay in Montserrat for such period as claimed. After the completion of the process the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicant in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Application form should be fully completed in BLOCK letters and all sections of basic details should be carefully filled.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document/self-explanatory letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Montserrat and need for the said certificate.
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar document which can be used for Identification purpose.
- A document that confirms applicant’s necessity of the certificate i.e., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- If Montserrat issued any Identity card.(if any)
It may take 15-20 days to process the application.Processing time will get increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Montserrat High Commission