Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Morocco »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by The Police Department in Rabat (Morocco) and can be requested through Consulate General of the kingdom of Morocco. This is an official document issued by police or government agency of a country to mention one by one any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have .These Criminal records may include arrest, conviction and possibly criminal proceedings. This system is based on the fingerprinting, preferably taken at our organization. This certificate certifies that there should have been nothing adverse against the applicant during the period under reference. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate are required to state the period of legal stay in Morocco and documentary proof have to be provided. Applicants that have lived in Morocco for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant have to send a written disclosure request to Morocco where the applicant is residing currently and also have to submit a self-explanatory letter stating why the PCC is being requested. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. Applicant must apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC in BLOCK LETTERS. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our laboratory. The original of the certificate, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A detailed covering letter having the details of the authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization (personal particular)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our organization on provided fingerprint form.(provided at our organization)
- Recent colored passport size photographs.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state that the applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passports as well as the pages containing Morocco visas, entry and departure STAMPS.
- A document proofing the period of legal stay in Morocco and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of Morocco Identity Card (if applicable)
- Certified copy of work permit/dependent pass etc.
- Copy of applicant’s passport, driving license or any other similar document used for identification purposes.
WApplicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The National Criminal Records (Department of Criminal Affairs and Amnesty)
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India