Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Namibia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Namibian Police, Criminal Records Centre, and Namibia to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should write a letter explaining the requirement of PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The Namibian Police Criminal Record Centre, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Namibia and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is too provided. First entry and last Exist STAMP is also required. It is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in Namibia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Namibia, applicant should write a letter explaining the purpose of PCC. The applicant is required to completely fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS and sign appropriately. The Namibia Police requires a attested document (if not, our organization can arrange).that you have been in Namibia for more than 6 months. Complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions are obtained which is taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then the certificate is posted to the forwarding authority as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph borderless with a white background.
- Obtained a set of 10 fingerprint impressions. The application must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Namibia and need for the said certificate.
- A copy of applicant’s passport, driving license or similar documents which is used for Identification purposes.
- A certified copy of document that shows you lived in Namibia (an official copy of your registration card)
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- A document that confirms your necessity of the certificate( A letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it)
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- For speedy processing of a god conduct certificate which is done over a week, the application needs to attach an official letter from the institution that needs the certificate of good conduct in which the urgency of such a certificate should be stated.
- Namibia Identity Card (if any)
Normal process ranges from 3-6 months. However, the speed at which your papers will be processed depends greatly on your ability to furnish the Embassy with all the proper documents.
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
The High Commission of the Republic of Namibia