Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from New Zealand »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Conviction History is issued by the Criminal Record Unit, Ministry of Justice Wellington. This certificate is issued to the foreign nationals previously residing in New Zealand. In New Zealand, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Record Unit and New Zealand Police Force . PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (New Zealand Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in New Zealand. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from New Zealand. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. A detail cover letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate of New Zealand. Ensure you provide your current or last know New Zealand address – this address is required for the processing of your NZ criminal history check. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 20 working days for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Ensure you date and sign the Disclosure of Information (NZ) form.
- A letter stating that you are authorizing our organization to apply on your behalf.(Power of Attorney)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in New Zealand and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing New Zealand visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate with in 4 to 5 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the New Zealand police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Criminal Records Unit
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of New Zealand