Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Nigeria »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Nigerian Police Force. In Nigeria, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Department, Nigerian Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Nigerian Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Nigeria. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Nigeria.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Nigeria. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 4 to 6 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in blue or black ink, original signatures are required throughout. Scanned or facsimile signatures will not be accepted.
- A recent passport photo.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on Nigerian Police fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Nigeria and addresses where applicant resided.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Nigerian visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original certificate in 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria