Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Pakistan »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal records disclosure information is issued in the form of a Police Character Certificate (PCC) called Police Clearance Certificate. In Pakistan, there is no central repository of criminal record information. Pakistani criminal records are maintained at a district and provincial level. Local police stations periodically submit reports of criminal activity in the smaller towns to the district or provincial headquarters. Criminal records are not maintained electronically. A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by regional Superintendent of Police of the Crime Records Office (SPCRO). PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Pakistan Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.(PCC) are required to state the period of legal stay in Pakistan. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Pakistan.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
The applicant submit a written request for a Police Character Certificate to the High Commission of Pakistan. All applications for a Police Character Certificates are usually processed by the regional Superintendent of Police of the Crime Records Office (SPCRO). An individual must provide written consent to the police service before a Police Character Certificate will be released to our organisation, to obtain this clearance certificate on your behalf. You have to fill the prescribed Pakistan Police Clearance application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. An affidavit of consent on judicially stamped paper from the individual is required for application where the application is submitted by our organization. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with Pakistan Police Clearance application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Your authorization designating our Organization representative to act on your behalf. (if applicable)
- Complete a prescribed Clearance application form provided by our organization. Write on your application why you need the Police Clearance certificate (i.e. Immigration purposes)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on prescribed fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization. The Expert taking your fingerprints must sign the form.
- Certified photocopies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay in Pakistan.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Pakistan and addresses where applicant resided.
- Two recent passport size photographs with a white background.
- Certified photocopy of your national Identification Card.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Pakistan visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original certificate in 2 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Superintendent of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of Pakistan