Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Philippines »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the National Bureau of Investigation. In Philippines, the criminal record information is maintained at the National Bureau of Investigation Department, Philippines Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Philippines Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Philippines. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Philippines.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Philippines. You have to fill the prescribed NBI Police Clearance application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with NBI Police Clearance application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Your authorization designating our Organization representative to act on your behalf (if applicable)
- Complete an NBI Clearance application form provided by our organization. Write on your application why you need the NBI Clearance certificate (i.e. Immigration purposes)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on prescribed fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization. The Expert taking your fingerprints must sign the form.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Philippines and addresses where applicant resided.
- One 2×2 inch passport size photographs with a white background.
- A photocopy of your Identification Cards
- Proofs of your current address.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Philippines visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original certificate in 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
National Bureau of Investigation
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India