Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Republic of Israel »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Certificate of Non-Criminal Record or police clearance certificate confirms whether you have a criminal record or not. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Israel National Police Service (INPS) Criminal Record Centre, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Israel Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Israel. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
Applicants that have lived in Israel for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate for immigration purpose.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You need to provide a filled completed application form #3019 for a Police Clearance Certificate. Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on fingerprint form, certified by our organisation. The completed application form with other supporting documents are directly forwarded to Israel National Police Service (Criminal Records Centre) or submit an application to the Israel Police through the Israeli mission. Under the law, the certificate is not given to the applicant but rather transferred to the official entity that requested it. The certificate is issued by the Israel Police. The Israel Police Services (Criminal Records Centre) take 4 to 8 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form #3019 containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant and the information for the Israel foreign mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Israel visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of Israeli identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Israel and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original certificate in 2 months at the mentioned address. The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Director of police Headquarter
National headquarter of Israel Police
Israel Police Service
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Israel