Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Seychelles »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is a legal registration which requests the criminal record issued by the police Headquarters, Seychelles .The certificate of non-conviction may be given to foreign nationals with a residence certificate attesting to their presence in Seychelles. These clearances are sometimes referred to as Criminal Record Check. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit.PCC certifies that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Seychelles Police Authority and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of legal stay and documentary proof of legal stay is to be provided. Applicants who lived in Seychelles for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a PCC.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to send a written disclosure request to Department of Seychelles where applicant is currently residing. The applicant should furnish all the details including his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in Seychelles including full address. The police authorities would requires an attested letter from embassy that states applicant have been lived in Seychelles such period as claimed. Applicant have to fill the prescribed form (all sections) completed in capital letters with black pen only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport sized photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided application fingerprint form.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.(personal particular)
- Authorization letter is required to authorize our organization to collect the document on behalf of his/her applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passports as well as the pages containing Seychelles visa, entry and departure stamps.
- If copy of Seychelles Identity card (if any)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Seychelles and need for the said certificate.
This process takes 3-4 weeks .(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Commissioner of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Seychellois High Commission