Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Spain »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Convictions (Certificado de Antecedentes Penales) of the applicant is issued by the Central Office of Citizens Advice, Ministry of Justice, Spain. Certificate of Convictions is a Certificate issued by the Ministry of Justice Department to individuals that may be hold information about you in relation to criminal convictions while residing in Spain. In Spain, the criminal record information is maintained at the Central Office of Citizens Advice. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Spain Police Authorities) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Spain. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Spain.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Embassy of Spain stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form 790 (Personal Particular) provided by our organisation for Police Clearance Certificate. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to Spain Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date with place of birth, and place with time period of all residences in the Spain, including full addresses. We will contact you once we have received the certificate from Spain Embassy. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Department of Ministry of Justice in Spain takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The police clearance certificate should be authenticated by the Spain Embassy also.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form 790 (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certifying authority (RealScan Biometric).
- Attach three passport size photos with a white background.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Spain visas, entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Spain and need for the said certificate.
- Attach a copy of your new passport.(if applicable)
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Central Office of Citizens Advice,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Spain