Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from St. Kitts & Nevis »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Records Office, St. Kitts & Nevis. To enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should write a letter explaining the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The St. Kitts & Nevis police criminal record center, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the St. Kitts & Nevis and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is to be provided, First entry and last exit STAMP is also required .All pages of VISA (color copy).It is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in St. Kitts & Nevis.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from St. Kitts & Nevis, applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters with black pen. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date & place of birth and period and places of all residences in the St. Kitts & Nevis, including full address. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided at our lab for PCC.The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph with no border and without background.
- Fully completed application form which includes basic information about the applicant.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s passport (all pages) either by police station or Notary public of the current passport and passport which is used while applicant is in St. Kitts & Nevis.
- Copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/Dependent pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in St. Kitts & Nevis and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of St. Kitts & Nevis Identity card (if any).
- Copies of all passport pages, copies of visa with entry, exit stamps on the visa.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Saint Kitts High Commission