Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from St. Lucia »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Records Office, Police Headquarters, and St. Lucia. In St. Lucia the criminal record information is maintained at the Police Headquarters. Police Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the St. Lucia Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in St. Lucia with Documentary proof. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in St. Lucia.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from St. Lucia, applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary proof of legal stay in St. Lucia is also required for this process. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular provided by our organization for PCC).Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form in Block letters.
- Applicant is required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Recent passport size colored photograph which should be borderless with white background.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in St. Lucia.
- Certified copy of work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- A copy of driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification purposes.
- Attested photocopies of passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
- If St. Lucia issued any Identity card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Saint Lucia High Commission