Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Suriname »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate /Criminal Record Check is issued by Ministry of Justice, District Governor of Suriname, and Suriname. This PCC certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Suriname Police and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Persons applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Suriname with documentary proof .Applicants that have lived in Suriname for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to send a written disclosure request to Suriname where the applicant is residing currently. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in Suriname. The applicant must apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC. Obtained a complete set of ten fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with complete application form. After the completion of the certificate, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Applicant’s recent passport size photograph.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.(personal particular)
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions(ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Suriname visas, entry and departure stamps, which shows the total period of applicant’s stay in Suriname.
- Copy of Suriname Identity card (if any).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Suriname and need for the said certificate.
- The authorization letter will be produced to apply on applicant’s behalf.
- A detailed covering letter having the details of the authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
The processing of application will take 6-8 weeks. (Working days only) Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Republic of Suriname