Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Trinidad and Tobago »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
The Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by Criminal Investigation Department, Trinidad & Tobago to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the Consular office. Concerned Police Authorities, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Trinidad & Tobago and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Trinidad & Tobago. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Trinidad & Tobago.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Trinidad & Tobago, applicant required to send a written disclosure request to Police Headquarters stating the requirement of PCC for immigration purpose. All the supporting documents must be certified. Applicant have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK LETTERS. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The fingerprint slip must be stamped with the authorized agency’s seal. Also attach a copy of passport to the fingerprint slip, showing applicant’s photograph, passport no., expiration date, date of birth & Signature. All documents should be end either to a representative or directly to Police Headquarter.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Standard Recent passport size photograph (photo must be freshly taken, taken directly off the face).
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Copy of Trinidad & Tobago Identity card.(if any)
- A cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay and need for the said certificate.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Office of the Senior Superintendent
Criminal Investigations Department and Criminal Records Office
Corner St. Vincent and Sackville Streets
Port of Spain
Trinidad, West Indies.
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
Before leaving our office please verify check list that documents should be in following order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India