Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Tunisia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document which is issued by Ministry of Interior, Tunisia or Tunisian Embassy where the criminal record information is maintained. This Police Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Tunisian Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Tunisia. First entry and last exit stamp on the visa is also provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Tunisia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant should send a written disclosure request to Criminal Investigation Department of Tunisia where applicant is currently residing. The applicant should furnish all the details including his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in Tunisia including full address. The Police authorities would requires an attested letter from embassy that states applicant have been lived in Tunisia, such period as claimed. Applicant have to fill the prescribed form with all sections completed in capital letters with black pen only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab .Then the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport sized photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- A detailed cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.(personal particular)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passports as well as the pages containing Tunisia visas, entry and departure stamps.
- An authorization letter will be provided to state the information for the Department of Justice of Tunisia.
- Copy of Tunisia Identity Card (if any)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Tunisia and need for the said certificate.
- All colored pages of passport, visas with entry and departure stamps.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.(Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Ministry of the Interior
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Republic of Tunisia