Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Turks & Caicos Islands »
Information of Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Police Headquarters, Turks & Caicos Island. The criminal record history is managed at the Turks & Caicos Police Headquarters, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. This Department certified that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity and Police Clearance Certificate is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. These are issued by police authorities or Government departments and used by citizenship and immigration to prevent individuals who possess a risk to Country’s security from entering the country.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Turks & Caicos Island, applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary proof of legal stay in Turks & Caicos Island is also required for this process. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular provided by our organization for PCC).Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
1. Recent colored passport size photographs (photo must be freshly taken, taken directly off the face and show both ears with a light background.)
2. Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
3. Police Certificate Request form –fully completed and signed appropriately.
4. Documents verifying applicant’s current address, such as driving license, utility bills or similar document.
5. Certified copy of passport visa page.
6. A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
7. A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Turks & Caicos Island and need for the said certificate.
8. A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Turks & Caicos Island and need for the said certificate.
9. A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Turks & Caicos Island Embassy,Delhi