Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Zambia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Investigation Department, Zambia states that whether or not a criminal record exists. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Zambian police force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate are required to submit the documentary proof which states the period of stay in Zambia. All pages of VISA are required with first entry and last exist date STAMP. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Zambia
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Zambia, applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary proof of legal stay is also required The Republic of Zambia Police requires a complete set of fingerprints in order to issue Police Clearance Certificate. Documentary proof of legal stay is also required for this process. Applicant required to apply with completed application form provided by our organization. Application form should be fully completed with black pen and in BLOCK LETTERS. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The applicant should furnish his/her basic details, name, date and place of birth, period and places of residence. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular) filled in BLOCK letters.
- A letter stating that applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf.
- A valid document showing applicant’s work permit and dependent pass.
- Copy of Zambia Identity card (if any)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or any similar document used for Identification purposes.
- Obtained a complete set of applicant’s fingerprints. The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Zambia.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport),with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Zambia visa ,entry and departure Stamps.
15-20 (working days).(Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Zambia Police Headquarters
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Zambian High Commission in New Delhi