Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Zimbabwe »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Zimbabwe Republic Police, is an official document which certifies that applicant have never partaken in any criminal activity which led to the involvement of Zimbabwe Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. In Zimbabwe, the criminal record information is maintained at the Ministry of Zimbabwe. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Zimbabwe. Documentary proof of legal stay and all the pages of passport, entry and exit stamp on visa was also provided
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Zimbabwe, applicant is required to write a letter which states the requirement of PCC (why PCC is being requested) and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect the documents on his/her behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the Zimbabwe. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our organization for PCC. The Department of Justice would require attestation letter that proofs applicant’s stay in Zimbabwe, for such period as claimed. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- A detailed letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is being requested.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/dependent pass/appointment letter etc.
- Certified copy of Zimbabwe Identity Card (if any).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Certified copy of applicant’s passport pages.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Zimbabwe and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of applicant’s current address. Official correspondence showing applicant’s name and address both dated.
Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police.(Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Office Commanding Criminal Investigation Department,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India