Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Albania »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Police Clearance Certificate or Penal Certificate (Deshmi Penaliteti) details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Albania and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. The Ministry of Justice, the Judicial Status Office is a national unit. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Judicial Status Office (Tirana) Albania, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Albania Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Albania. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Albania.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. The Penal certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Judicial Status Office Rr. Abdi Toptani, prane Torre Drini, Tirana, Albania) take 10 to 15 business days to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified criminal record check (hard copy) via regular mail. In case you need it urgently through Premium Services, the (Judicial Status Office) can send it to our Organization and then we forward it to you, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate.
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- One Colored photocopy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Two identity proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Two recent colour passport photo (Approximately 45mm x 35mm).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Albania and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 20 working days in Standard Service.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Office of Judicial Status,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India